- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
D'Addario Stainless Steel Bajo Quinto String Set
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L57160 000000000 L57160000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
D'Addario's stainless steel Bajo Quinto set delivers a super bright tone and a magnetic reponse that is compatible with instruments that have electro...Click To Read More About This Product
Stainless steel Bajo Quinto set
D'Addario's stainless steel Bajo Quinto set delivers a super bright tone and a magnetic reponse that is compatible with instruments that have electromagnetic pickups for amplification.
D'Addario offers a wide variety of ethnic instrument strings designed to the exacting specifications of our artists, instrument partners, and international customers. Computer-controlled winding machinery, laser micrometer inspection, and closed-loop tension control systems promise unrivaled quality and consistency, set after set.
- Stainless steel wrap wire for an extra-bright tone that is magnetically responsive for instruments with electromagnetic pickups.
- Loop end strings designed specifically for the Bajo Quinto.
- String Gauges: Wound .026/.026, .036/.036, .046/.046, .062/.030, .078/.036
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh.
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance.