- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ddrum Mercury 3-Legged Hi-Hat Stand
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L55191 000000000 L55191000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ddrum Mercury 3-Legged Hi-Hat stand is simple, elegant and inspiring, with a true direct-pull system for fast hi-hat action. The Art Deco-styled ...Click To Read More About This Product
Pro-level hardware and pedals with advanced features and durability that deliver in the toughest playing conditions.
Swivel-base legs allow for maximum flexibility in pedal positioning, while the adjustable spring tensioning unit awaits your preference.
- Double braced Mercury quality
- Distinctive Art Deco Mercury footboard
- True direct pull system for fast action
- Swivel base legs for flexible positioning
- Adjustable spring tensioning unit
- Mercury molded feet for grip
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.