- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ddrum Mercury 3-Tier Boom Stand
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L55139 000001000 L55139000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ddrum Mercury 3-tiered boom stand is loaded with usable features. The disappearing boom arm allows the stand to be used as a straight or a boom s...Click To Read More About This Product
Pro-level hardware and pedals with advanced features and durability that deliver in the toughest playing conditions.
All tiers, including the boom arm, include memory locks to assure consistent placement—night after night, session after session. The memory lock on the bottom tier allows for consistently perfect leg positioning, and the double-D wing nuts are substantial without being overbearing—allowing for great grip when adjusting height or position.
The Mercury-exclusive molded feet allow not only for slip-free placement, but preserve the resonance of cymbals—or any toms suspended off of the stand.
- Convertible boom to Straight Stand
- Double Braced Hardware
- 3-Tier Boom Stand
- Tube Diameters 15 mm, 22 mm, and 27 mm
- Signature Branded ddrum Wing Nuts
- Molded Memory Locks
- Boom Length Approximately 16 in.
- Lowest Height Approximately 35 in
- Maximum Height Approximately 65 in.
Call or click to order today!