- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ddrum Mercury Auxiliary Hi-Hat Attachment
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L55154 000000000 L55154000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ddrum Mercury X- Hat attachment is great for adding adding an auxiliary hi-hat to your set up. Includes 15 in. 12 mm boom arm with hi-hat mount. ...Click To Read More About This Product
Pro-level hardware and pedals with advanced features and durability that deliver in the toughest playing conditions.
The ddrum Mercury X- Hat attachment is great for adding adding an auxiliary hi-hat to your set up. Includes 15 in. 12 mm boom arm with hi-hat mount. Also includes mounting clamp.
DDRUM’s extra heavy duty Mercury hardware line is precision cast using the toughest alloys for consistent, reliable, performance and rugged built-for-the-road durability. All Mercury stands are double-braced, touring-class-built, and engineered to include an impressive array of essential features that easily rival any other “pro-grade” hardware in the field.
- 15 in. Boom Arm
- 12 mm Diameter Boom arm
- Spring loaded hi-hat mounting
- Easy set up for closed to open hi-hat playing
- Includes adjustable mounting clamp
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.