- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ddrum Mercury Series Bass Drum Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L57348 000000000 L57348000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mercury Series bass drum pedal is a lightning fast, double chain drive pedal. It's what a bass drum pedal should be. From the 1930s style art dec...Click To Read More About This Product
A simple, elegant and unbelievably smooth, stylish bass drum pedal from ddrum.
The Mercury Series bass drum pedal is a lightning fast, double chain drive pedal. It's what a bass drum pedal should be. From the 1930s style art deco foot board and the heel plate to the black floor plate, this pedal exudes class, but the liquid smooth bearings and hemispherical cam allow for anything from the lightest most intricate foot work to the most aggressive attack. The Double pedal offers the same features, and using the same technology on the slave unit allows for play, equal to that of the primary pedal. The anodized linkage joint is silent and smooth and is machined to precision. Single and double feature a contoured hoop adjustment, adjustable hoop brace, and offset hoop clamp arm to accommodate all types of metal and wooden hoops. Finally, the adjustable spring can be locked into place by the fixed memory housing, allowing for maximum and accurate repeated delivery for the twin surface beater.
- Two-way Felt/plastic Beaters
- Toothless aggressive cam
- Subtly textured foot board
- Low-mass design
- Lightning-fast response
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.