- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ddrum RX Series 3-Leg Pro Hi-Hat Stand
- Write a Review
- J44372 000000000 J44372000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
When your gig requires performance night after night, RX series hardware is the answer at an economy price.RX combines consistent performance, sleek ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A sturdy, versatile hi-hat stand perfect for any playing style.
When your gig requires performance night after night, RX series hardware is the answer at an economy price.
RX combines consistent performance, sleek design and rugged durability. Regardless of the style of music you play, RX series hardware will stand up to whatever you unleash.
- Double braced, heavy duty 3-leg hi-hat stand
- Rotating legs to accommodate double pedals
- 4-Chain direct pulley system for smooth feel
- Ddrum RX footboard
- Approximate height range from 29 to 35 in
- Tube diameters 25 mm top tube, 28.6 mm bottom tube
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.