- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ddrum RX Series Double Bass Drum Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L55187 000000000 L55187000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This ddrum RX Series Pro double pedal combines all the features you would expect from a quality pedal and more. The footboard is light and fast, feat...Click To Read More About This Product
Light weight and affordable hardware that's a solid solution for drummers.
This ddrum RX Series Pro double pedal combines all the features you would expect from a quality pedal and more. The footboard is light and fast, featuring ddrum's unique design. Dual chain design ensures smooth strokes and stability, while the beater angle adjustment allows players to fully customize the pedal to suit their style. It's a pro pedal from top to bottom.
- Adjustable Beater Angle
- Sturdy Construction
- Dual Chain Design
- Felt-lined Chain Channel for Quiet Action
- Quad Beater
- Custom Design RX Footboard
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.