- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DeltaLab DMT-1 Digital Metronome
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H75564 000000000 H75564000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Deltalab DMT-1 Digital Metronome provides many functions that are indispensable to the practicing musician. Above all, it's a pocket-size metrono...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A pocket-size tool for every musician and singer.
The Deltalab DMT-1 Digital Metronome provides many functions that are indispensable to the practicing musician. Above all, it's a pocket-size metronome that allows you to set a tempo between 30-360 BPM and listen to it played through a built-in speaker. Beats per measure can be set from 0 to 9 to cover every time signature imaginable. A variety of beat values or rhythm styles are available, ranging from quarter notes to sixteenth notes with variables for triplets and syncopation. The DMT-1 also has a fine-tunable tone generator function that will emit a specified pitch from a full octave of available notes, convenient for tuning instruments and/or for vocal training.
- Extra large display
- Built-in stand
- Multi-mode metronome
- Batteries included
Getting the tempo right makes all the difference. Order today.
- 30 - 260 BPM Tempo
- 0 - 9 Beats Per Measure
- 10 Rhythm Styles
- Battery: 3V (2 x AAA batteries)
- Size: 3.7" x 2.7" x .6"
- Weight: 3.5 oz
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.