- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DiMarzio Long Jumper Cable Pedal Coupler with Angled End
Blue 18 In
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #340008 000004193 340008000004193
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
DiMarzio jumper cable pedal couplers are so rugged and durable that they carry a lifetime warranty. The 18" cable's right-angle Switchcraft ends are ...Click To Read More About This Product
Get DiMarzio quality connecting your pedals.
DiMarzio jumper cable pedal couplers are so rugged and durable that they carry a lifetime warranty. The 18" cable's right-angle Switchcraft ends are encapsulated in super-tough thermoplastic resin that permanently bonds the plug to the cable.
Recognizing the need for a short jumper version of its famous guitar cables, DiMarzio now offers these professional grade cables in lengths that work for guitar effects pedals. These pedal couplers use the same U.S.-made nylon overbraid cable as in DiMarzio standard guitar cables, delivering maximum signal transmission and minimum high-frequency loss.
- Wire Gauge (AWG): 20 (0.519 mm2)
- Diameter: 0.237 in. (6.02 mm)
- Insulation: Polyethylene inner with PVC outer
- Capacitance pF/ft.: 19 pF/ft (62 pF/M) cond/shield
- Shield & Material: Copper Braid + Conductive PVC 98%
- Jacket & Material: PVC + Nylon Overbraid
- Resistance ohms/1,000 ft.: 5.5 OHMS/1,000 ft. (18 OHMS/KM)
- Inductance uH: 0.07 uh/ft (0.2 uh/M)
- Termination Method: Silver Solder