- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DR Strings Lo Rider MH6-130 Medium Stainless Steel 6 String Bass Strings .130 Low B
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 456056 000000000 456056000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Lo-Rider stainless steel bass strings are roundwound and constructed on a hexagonal core. They provide more depth of tone and are a bit stiffer than ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Stainless steel bass strings on a hex core for bright high end and great depth.
Lo-Rider stainless steel bass strings are roundwound and constructed on a hexagonal core. They provide more depth of tone and are a bit stiffer than Hi-Beams. Bass players who are into slapping, popping, and tapping will love the high end and depth of Lo-Riders. The slight bit of stiffness makes these strings very accurate when playing harmonics. Great consistency and great string-to-string balance are DR hallmarks. Fits scale lengths up to 37-3/4".
- Gauges 30-45-65-85-105-130
- Roundwound and constructed on a hexagonal core
- More depth of tone and stiffer than Hi-Beams
- Great consistency and great string-to-string balance
- Fits scale lengths up to 37-3/4"
Enjoy consistancy and accurate harmonics when slapping. Order today.