- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DW 5000 Series DirectLink Cajon Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L13212 000000000 L13212000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The cable-driven 5000 Series cajon pedal with GlideTrack drive technology has proven to be an advanced cajon pedal system predicated on feel and func...Click To Read More About This Product
Effortlessly play your cajon with speed and precision.
The cable-driven 5000 Series cajon pedal with GlideTrack drive technology has proven to be an advanced cajon pedal system predicated on feel and functionality. Drummers and percussions alike have praised its effortless action and speed. With that in mind, the DirectLink Cajon Pedal (DWCP5000CJDL) was created. Based on the industry-standard DW double pedal linkage, it also utilizes a GlideTrack wheel for smooth operation, but features the added reaction time that a direct linkage offers. The unit comes with three linkage lengths and a handy carrying bag.
- Effortless action and speed
- GlideTrack wheel
- Direct linkage offers
- Comes with three linkage lengths
- Carrying bag
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.