- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DW 5000 Series Double Pedal
- Write a Review
- H79849 000000000 H79849000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
It has long been the standard kick pedal for the rock drummer and DW pushes the bar to new heights with this 5000 Series Double Pedal. Featuring a ho...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A brawny and stout double kick pedal rich with new features and upgrades - including the delta 3 system with bearings at all moving points.
It has long been the standard kick pedal for the rock drummer and DW pushes the bar to new heights with this 5000 Series Double Pedal. Featuring a host of refinements and upgrades, the legendary 5000 line features a choice of drive systems, aluminum hex shafts, pedal plates and linkages, dual side adjusting hoop clamp, 101 two-way beater, and built in spurs. These pedals can be customized to fit the needs of any player.
Additionally, the Accelerator (AD3) drive system offers an eccentric motion that creates an indirect relationship between the sprocket and the footboard, increasing the velocity of the pedal by shortening the length of the stroke. It is recommended for situations that require increased speed and sensitivity. A single cast post on the remote pedal will make movement between the hi-hat and remote double pedal more fluid. Additionally, the Turbo (TD3) concentric drive system maintains a direct relationship between the sprocket and the footboard to provide a solid, powerful, consistent feel and response.
Supported by a footboard that's a dream for heel-down technique players, this pedal will accommodate the heaviest hitter or satisfy the progressive percussionist.
Note that DW products are not available for further discounting online. For additional information, please call 866-226-2918.
- Delta Ball-Bearing Hinge
- Bearing Spring Rocker Assembly
- Single Post Casting (on remote pedal)
- Dual Adjustable Toe Clamp (incl. clip with footboard-mounted Drum Key)
- Universal Assembly (with memory lock)
Buy today and experience the new rock standard in double kick pedals.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.