- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DW 5000 Series Single Turbo Bass Drum Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H86255 000000000 H86255000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
DW has re-engineered the 5000 Series Single Turbo Bass Pedal that established their reputation for innovation and quality. Known for innovation, DW t...Click To Read More About This Product
A reboot of the classic DW single kick pedal rich with a host of new features and upgrades.
DW has re-engineered the 5000 Series Single Turbo Bass Pedal that established their reputation for innovation and quality. Known for innovation, DW thought it time for some major improvements.
Most notably, the toe clamp. The 5000 needed more gripping strength, providing a stronger connection between the drummer and kick drum. So, DW developed the Tri-Pivot Toe Clamp. The clamp features three independent 360 degree, rotating rubber pads firmly pinch almost any diameter and thickness bass drum counter hoop from the top and the bottom, with zero slippage. Add to that a new textured rubber grip pad on the base plate and you'll agree that there's never been a better system for attaching a pedal to a bass drum.
Last, but certainly not least, DW wanted to improve on the smoothness and feel of the 5000. To accomplish this, the Dual Bearing Spring Rocker was added, making the 5000 quicker and more responsive. Featuring a host of refinements and upgrades, the legendary line of 5000 Series bass drum pedals still features a choice of drive systems, aluminum hex shafts, pedal plates and linkages, 101 two-way beater, and built in spurs. These pedals can be customized to fit the needs of any player.
Note that DW products are not available for further discounting online. For additional information, please call 866-226-2918.
- New Tri-Pivot Toe Clamp ((incl. clip with footboard-mounted Drum Key)
- Delta Ball-Bearing Hinge
- Bearing Spring Rocker Assembly
- Dual Adjustable Toe Clamp Universal Assembly (with memory lock)
- Single Post Casting
An industry standard gets even better! Buy today and experience the reinvented standard of kick pedals.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.