- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DW 5000 Series TD4 Turbo Drive Double Bass Drum Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H89943 000000000 H89943000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
DW has re-engineered the Turbo Drive Double Bass Pedal (TD4), which established their reputation for innovation and quality. Because innovation is pa...Click To Read More About This Product
A lightning-fast double kick pedal rich with upgrades!
DW has re-engineered the Turbo Drive Double Bass Pedal (TD4), which established their reputation for innovation and quality. Because innovation is part of their DNA, it was time for some major improvements. Most notably, the toe clamp. The 5000 needed more gripping strength, providing a stronger connection between the drummer and kick drum.
So, DW developed the Tri-Pivot Toe Clamp. Three independent 360 degree, rotating rubber pads firmly pinch almost any diameter and thickness bass drum counter hoop from the top and the bottom, with zero slippage. Add to that a new textured rubber grip pad on the base plate and you'll agree that there's never been a better system for attaching a pedal to a bass drum.
Lastly, DW improved the smoothness and feel of the 5000. To accomplish this the Dual Bearing Spring Rocker was added, making the 5000 quicker and more responsive.
Featuring a host of refinements and upgrades, the legendary line of 5000 Series bass drum pedals still features a choice of drive systems, aluminum hex shafts, pedal plates and linkages, 101 two-way beater, and built in spurs. These pedals can be customized to fit the needs of any player.
- Infinite Adjustable Cam
- Ball Bearing Hinge on footboard
- Single Post Casting
- Nylon Carry Case
- Precision Universal assembly
- Dual-Bearing Spring Rocker
- Tri-Pivot Toe Clamp
- Universal Assembly (with memory lock)
- Non-Skid Rubber Grip
Buy today and experience the updated rock standard in double kick pedals.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.