- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DW 6000 Series Flush Base Lightweight Hi-Hat Stand
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J46622 000000000 J46622000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A scaled down version of the popular line-up of 6000 Series Hardware retro-styled, flush-base hardware, 6000 Series Ultralight™ stands utilize smalle...Click To Read More About This Product
Ultralight with direct-pull action, flush-base aluminum legs and more.
A scaled down version of the popular line-up of 6000 Series Hardware retro-styled, flush-base hardware, 6000 Series Ultralight™ stands utilize smaller diameter, lighter gauge steel tubing and a low mass tube joint for optimal portability.
Sturdy and easy to position, the 6500 features a unique dual-chain, direct-pull rod linkage for smooth, effortless action and a branded DW footboard.
- Low-profile, lightweight aluminum flush base design
- Dual-chain, direct-pull action
- Easily adjustable spring tension adjuster
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.