- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DW 6000 Series Turbo Single Bass Drum Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 712888 000000000 712888000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DW Drums 6000 Series Turbo Single Kick Drum Pedal is based on DW's original 5000 radius rod design and includes the powerful Turbo cam. The drum ...Click To Read More About This Product
Kick your drumming into high gear with the rounded turbo cam of the 6000CX.
The DW Drums 6000 Series Turbo Single Kick Drum Pedal is based on DW's original 5000 radius rod design and includes the powerful Turbo cam. The drum pedal perfectly compliments the retro-styled DW 6000 Series hardware.
In addition to the Radius Rod Base, the DW 6000 drum pedal boasts a bearing spring rocker assembly, dual-adjustable toe clamp, and the Delta Ball-Bearing Hinge-a state-of-the-art lightweight aluminum design that incorporates ball bearings at both sides.
DW Drums Turbo Cam
The DW turbo concentric drive system maintains a direct relationship between the sprocket and the footboard to provide a solid, powerful, consistent feel and response.
Note that DW products are not available for further discounting online. For additional information, please call 866-226-2918.
- Turbo concentric drive system
- 2-way 101 beater
- Radius Rod Base
- Bearing spring rocker assembly
- Dual-adjustable toe clamp
- Delta Ball-Bearing Hinge
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.