- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DW 6710 Ultralight Straight Cymbal Stand
- Write a Review
- 443355 000000000 443355000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DW 6710 Ultralight Straight Cymbal Stand is created for students, weekend drummers, and working pros. The 6710 stand's performance upgrades and e...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Ultra light with memory lock and flush-base aluminum legs.
The DW 6710 Ultralight Straight Cymbal Stand is created for students, weekend drummers, and working pros. The 6710 stand's performance upgrades and enhanced adjustability bring modern technology and manufacturing methods to a classic drum hardware design. The stand's vintage-style flush-base leg assembly and smaller diameter tubing provide a practical cymbal hardware option that is significantly lighter without sacrificing quality or performance.
A scaled-down version of the popular lineup of 6000 Series retro-styled, flush-base hardware, 6000 Series Ultralight stands utilize smaller diameter, lighter gauge steel tubing and a low-mass tube joint for optimal portability. Other marquis features include a Glide Tilter for exacting adjustment of cymbal and snare drum angles. An "old-school" snare basket design gets a modern, spring-loaded makeover and the hi-hat stand is as smooth and effortless as its 6000 cousin. Ultralight hardware is a perfect fit for bop kits, vintage sets and gigging drummers everywhere.
- Low-profile, lightweight aluminum flush base designPatented cymbal seat adjustment can be raised or lowered and quickly licked in place to adjust cymbal movement as neededIntegrated cymbal seat and wing nut felt make it easy to avoid losing partsToothless tilter with Techlock allows for infinite adjustment and secure positioningTechlock secondary drum key locking system safeguards from slippage
- Smooth, strong, lightweight jointsOffset direct pull action provides direct pedal-to-hat responseEasily adjustable spring tension adjusterHinged memory locks are included at tube joints to guarantee 100% repeatable, precise height settings1/2" upper tube
- 5/8" middle tube3/4" base tubeWeight: 6-1/2 lb.
Call or click to order today!
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.