- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DW 9000 Series Single Bass Drum Pedal with eXtended Footboard
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J04136 000000000 J04136000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Drummers asked for a longer footboard and DW listened. The 9000 XF is here with an Extended Footboard that is an inch longer than the standard versio...Click To Read More About This Product
9000 Pedals offer drummers an unequaled combination of speed, feel and power.
Drummers asked for a longer footboard and DW listened. The 9000 XF is here with an Extended Footboard that is an inch longer than the standard version of the pedal. Other than the longer footboard, it is identical to the standard-length version with all the great new updated features.
Since their inception, 9000 Series pedals with Floating Rotor and Infinitely Adjustable Cam technology have given players the flexibility and versatility to take their footwork to the next level. Even so, DW thought it was time to make some improvements. Introducing the upgraded 9000 and 9002. Both the 9000 and 9002 pedals now feature the Tri-Pivot Toe Clamp System and Non-Slip Rubber Grip Base Plate for increased stability and a stronger connection between the drummer and kick drum.
In addition, DW added an EZ Adjust Cam to allow drummers to switch from Accelerator to Turbo-style sprockets, or anywhere in between, in no time. The same unmistakable feel, playability and artist-approved features, only better.
- Extended footboard (1" longer)
- Infinite adjustable cam
- Floating swivel spring
- Nylon strap
- Ball bearing hinge
- Tri-Pivot toe clamp
- Conveniently mounted clip and drum key
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.