- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DW 9550 Universal Remote Hi-Hat Cymbal System
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 445174 000000000 445174000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DW 9550 Universal Remote Hi-Hat System is equipped with DW's Universal Linkage Assembly and high-tech Ball Bearing Hinge. Works as a multi-positi...Click To Read More About This Product
Place it on either side of your kit for lightning-fast response and a smooth, effortless feel.
The DW 9550 Universal Remote Hi-Hat System is equipped with DW's Universal Linkage Assembly and high-tech Ball Bearing Hinge. Works as a multi-position primary hi-hat or a versatile auxiliary hi-hat for secondary hat sounds and effects cymbals. The Lateral Cymbal Seat allows instant access for adjusting the bottom cymbal angle; a small detail that makes a big difference. All the heavy-duty 9000 Series features are standard: heavy-gauge steel tubing, integrated vise memory lock, and lateral cymbal seat adjustment. The 9550 comes complete with auxiliary pedal, MG1 and MG2 mounting clamps, and Universal Linkage with 2 extension options (stand shown sold separately).
Note that DW products are not available for further discounting online. For additional information, please call 866-226-2918.
- Universal Linkage Assembly and high-tech Ball Bearing Hinge for lightning-fast response and a smooth, effortless feel
- Place it on either side of your kit as a multi-position primary hi-hat or a versatile auxiliary hi-hat for secondary hat sounds and effects cymbals
- Lateral Cymbal Seat
- Heavy-gauge steel tubing
- Integrated vise memory lock
- Lateral cymbal seat adjustment
- Comes complete with auxiliary pedal, MG1 and MG2 mounting clamps, and Universal Linkage with 2 extension options
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.