- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DW DWCP3500 Hi-Hat Stand
- Write a Review
- 712883 000000000 712883000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This 3000 Series Hi-hat Stand is loaded with serious features like tube joints with integrated memory locks, lateral cymbal seat adjustment, 379 lock...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
DW quality and dependability at a price most drummers can afford.
This 3000 Series Hi-hat Stand is loaded with serious features like tube joints with integrated memory locks, lateral cymbal seat adjustment, 379 locking clutch, and much more. The DWCP3500 is a 3-leg model with a folding radius rod and offers the fast action and quick response that's made DW hi-hat hardware famous.
Note that DW products are not available for further discounting online. For additional information, please call 866-226-2918.
- 3/4" upper tube
- 1" base tube
- Uni-body folding footboard
- Bearing link connector
- Hinged memory lock
- Lateral cymbal seat
- SM379 locking clutch
- Swivel legs
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.