- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DW DWCP9500D 3-Leg Hi-Hat Stand
- Write a Review
- H78416 000000000 H78416000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
DW 9000 Series Hi-Hat stands utilize a patented Double Eccentric Cam that increases the sensitivity of the footboard in relation to cymbal movement, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
DW 9000 Series Hi-Hat stands utilize a patented Double Eccentric Cam that increases the sensitivity of the footboard in relation to cymbal movement, resulting in a unique, incredibly fast and responsive feel. The Infinitely Adjustable Locking Spring Tension feature allows for precise adjustment to offset the weight of the top cymbal, creating a customized feel.
Additional Features: Lateral cymbal seat Folding footboard Ball bearing hinge SM379 locking clutch Swivel legs Includes two upper pull rods - 15" and 21."
Note that DW products are not available for further discounting online. For additional information, please call 866-226-2918.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.