- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DW Machined Chain Drive Double Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J40237 000000000 J40237000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Building on the success of the MDD® Machine Direct Drive™ Pedal, the Machined Chain Drive (or MCD®) is a boutique pedal that shares many of the paten...Click To Read More About This Product
A machined aluminum pedal with chain-driven feel and many new features.
Building on the success of the MDD® Machine Direct Drive™ Pedal, the Machined Chain Drive (or MCD®) is a boutique pedal that shares many of the patented features, industrial design and build-quality of its direct-drive cousin. The most striking difference is an adjustable, sprocket-less cam that incorporates a gear shift-style lever. The lever allows players to quickly shift between the most popular chain-drive cam settings and is easily accessible when mounted to a bass drum.
Other notable features include a racing-style, all-aluminum, perforated footboard with matching, contoured heel plate, patented Tri-Pivot Swivel Toe-Clamp, V.E.R.T. Vertical Spring Adjustment, patented 110 Control Beater and more.
Also includes a DW carrying case.
Solid aluminum construction
Machined chain drive cam
Optimized Fulcrum Geometry linkage
Perforated footboard with countoured heel plate
Interlocking Delta hinge
Threaded Bearing Technology (TBT) in the drive linkage and cam
Tri-pivot swivel toe clamp
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.