- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DW Machined Direct Drive 2-Leg Hi-Hat Stand
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J25066 000000000 J25066000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DW MDD Machined Direct Drive 2-Leg Hi-Hat Stand was designed for superior playability and its innovative features are suitable for all styles of ...Click To Read More About This Product
An advanced hi-stand boasting extra-smooth action and high-end build quality.
The DW MDD Machined Direct Drive 2-Leg Hi-Hat Stand was designed for superior playability and its innovative features are suitable for all styles of music. Sharing the same perforated footboard, this California-made Hi-Hat Stand is the perfect mate for premium aluminum MDD Direct Drive Pedals. The direct-pull linkage is housed in a newly designed, C&C-machined lower assembly and delivers a lightning-fast cymbal stroke.
This pedal features drum key-adjustable spring tension and a DW toe clamp. Also, this is the only DW hi-hat stand with an independent footboard height adjustment. When it comes to breaking down and loading out, this stand features a foldable and locking footboard.
- Direct-pull linkage
- Independent footboard height adjustment
- Drum key-adjustable spring tension
- Toe clamp
- Foldable, locking footboard
Experience hi-hat stands on a higher level. Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.