- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DW Machined Direct Drive Double Bass Drum Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J10055 000000000 J10055000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Industry-standard bass drum pedals have always been a DW mainstay and the Machined Direct Drive Pedal from DW is no exception. Packed with a slew of ...Click To Read More About This Product
A solid aluminum pedal with unprecedented feel and many new features.
Industry-standard bass drum pedals have always been a DW mainstay and the Machined Direct Drive Pedal from DW is no exception. Packed with a slew of drummer-friendly features, the MDD is machined from solid aluminum and is the result of years of painstaking design and engineering. The ultimate goal is to offer players unprecedented feel and versatility, whether they currently play a direct drive pedal, or not.
In doing so, an Optimized Fulcrum Geometry linkage was developed to offer smooth, effortless action with just the right amount of beater throw. Other standard features include: a newly-designed, solid aluminum, perforated footboard with a contoured heel plate, interlocking Delta hinge, TBT (Threaded Bearing Technology) in the drive linkage and cam, Tri-Pivot swivel toe clamp, solid aluminum direct-drive cam with pivot adjustment, Vert (Vertical Sliding Spring Adjustment), Control beater with adjustable weight/impact, and more.
In addition, the double pedal offers a lightweight single-post auxiliary pedal and a patented AB (All-Bearing) zero-backlash universal joint.
- Solid aluminum construction
- Optimized Fulcrum Geometry linkage
- Perforated footboard with countoured heel plate
- Interlocking Delta hinge
- Threaded Bearing Technology (TBT) in the drive linkage and cam
- Tri-pivot swivel toe clamp
- Solid aluminum direct-drive cam with pivot adjustment
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.