- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Voice MB 200 Wall/Ceiling Mount "U"Bracket Kit -
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H12670 000001000 H12670000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MB 200 installation kit consists of a U-bracket, 2 M8 x 1.25 hex-head bolts, 4 lock washers, 2 friction pads, and 2 - 3/8-24 hex-head bolts. The ...Click To Read More About This Product
Allows the System 200 speakers to be mounted in almost any position.
The MB 200 installation kit consists of a U-bracket, 2 M8 x 1.25 hex-head bolts, 4 lock washers, 2 friction pads, and 2 - 3/8-24 hex-head bolts. The kit is designed to accommodate the System 200 installation in a variety of ways.
Wall or Ceiling Mounting
The robust design of the MB 200 installation bracket allows the System 200 speakers to be mounted in almost any position to obtain the desired sound coverage .
The MB 200 bracket "captures" the speaker in a rigid frame, which has structurally sound locations for attaching rigging hardware. These attachment points are 4 - 12.7mm (1/2") diameter holes located on the ends of the bracket. A 3/8" "quick link" (or similar hardware) can be readily connected to each attachment point.
System 200 speakers can be flown individually in either a horizontal or vertical position, or 2 speakers can be flown together in a vertical position.
- Mounting kit for System 200 speakers
- May be used in conjuction with OmniMount Series 100 support
- Versatile design allows the speaker to be aimed at any angle
- from wall or ceiling
- Provides a rigid frame for flying one or 2 speakers
- Mb200 Installation Kit Parts List:
- M8 x 1.25 hex head bolt x2
- 5/16" split ring lock washer x2
- 3/8"-24 hex head bolt x2
- 3/8" split ring lock washer x2
- Friction washer x2
- Wall Mounting Holes: 3 - 8mm (5/16") diameter holes
- spaced 20.3cm (8.0") apart
- Enclosure Mounting Holes: 2 - 8mm (5/16") diameter holes,
- top and bottom
- Material:10-gauge cold-rolled steel
- Finish:Black wrinkle powdered coat
- Net Weight: 7.50 lb. (3.40 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 8.44 lb. (3.83 kg)