- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
EMG 60-X Active Humbucker Pickup
- Write a Review
- 582534 000001000 582534000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The EMG 60-X Active Humbucker Pickup packs plenty of output with a balance of tones that is classic-thick. Featuring close aperture coils loaded with...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Offers increased headroom with an organic and open tone while maintaining the clarity and response that EMG's are renowned for.
The EMG 60-X Active Humbucker Pickup packs plenty of output with a balance of tones that is classic-thick. Featuring close aperture coils loaded with ceramic magnets and powered by a newly designed preamp, this model's tonal characteristics provide full treble response for distinct single-note solos and buttery harmonic overtones that will add some serious meat to your playing. Traditionally used in the rhythm position for everything from clean bluesy tones to hard rocking crunchiness, give this replacement pickup a try and experience why the "X" factor is exciting players all around the world.
The humbucker package includes: EMG's exclusive solderless Quik-Connect system; split shaft volume/active tone control set, output jack, battery clip set, screws & springs.
- EMG's exclusive Solderless Quik-Connect system Includes:
- Split shaft volume/active tone control set
- Output jack
- Battery clip set
- Screws & springs
Take your guitar tone over the top! Order today.
- Logo Color: Grey
- Magnet Type: Ceramic
- Resonant Frequency (kHz): 2.28
- Output Voltage (String): 3.00
- Output Voltage (Strum): 8.00
- Output Noise (60Hz): -107
- Output Impedance (Kohm): 2.00
- Current @9V (Microamps): 80
- Battery Life (Hours): 3000
- Maximum Supply (Volts DC): 27