- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eminence Legend CB158 15" 300W Bass Speaker
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 660087 000000000 660087000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Eminence Legend CB158 15" Bass Speaker delivers the full, round bass tone you want from a 15" speaker. Recommended for professional bass guitar a...Click To Read More About This Product
Full, round bass tone.
The Eminence Legend CB158 15" Bass Speaker delivers the full, round bass tone you want from a 15" speaker. Recommended for professional bass guitar applications in a sealed or vented enclosure.
- Full, round tone
- Recommended for sealed or vented enclosures
Put it in the cart and reload your cab with a fresh speakers.
- Nominal Basket Diameter: 15", 381mm
- Nominal Impedance*: 8 ohms
- Power Rating**: 300W
- Resonance: 34Hz
- Usable Frequency Range: 47Hz-3kHz
- Sensitivity***: 98
- Magnet Weight: 80 oz.
- Gap Height: 0.375", 9.53mm
- Voice Coil Diameter : 2.5", 63.5mm
- Thiele & Small Parameters
- Resonant Frequency (fs): 34Hz
- DC Resistance (Re): 6.15
- Coil Inductance (Le): 0.33mH
- Mechanical Q (Qms): 5.9
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes): 0.36
- Total Q (Qts): 0.34
- Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas): 336 liters / 11.9 cu. ft.
- Peak Diaphragm Displacement Volume (Vd): 411cc
- Mechanical Compliance of Suspension (Cms): 0.31mm/N
- BL Product (BL): 16.0 T-M
- Diaphragm Mass inc. Airload (Mms): 70 grams
- Efficiency Bandwidth Product (EBP): 95
- Maximum Linear Excursion (Xmax): 4.8mm
- Surface Area of Cone (Sd): 856.3 cm2
- Maximum Mechanical Limit (Xlim): 9.5mm
- Mounting Information
- Recommended Enclosure Volume
- Sealed: 54-65 liters/ 1.9-2.3 cu.ft.
- Vented: 54-159 liters/ 1.9-5.6 cu.ft.
- Overall Diameter: 15.21", 386.4mm
- Baffle Hole Diameter: 14.0", 355.3mm
- Front Sealing Gasket: fitted as standard
- Rear Sealing Gasket: fitted as standard
- Mounting Holes Diameter: 0.28", 7.1mm
- Mounting Holes B.C.D.: 14.56", 369.9mm
- Depth: 6.5", 165mm
- Net Weight: 17.3 lbs., 7.9 kg
- Shipping Weight: 19.4 lbs., 8.8 kg
- Materials of Construction
- Copper voice coil
- Polyimide former
- Ferrite magnet
- Vented and extended core
- Die-cast aluminum basket
- Paper Cone
- Cloth cone edge
- Solid composition paper dust cap
- *Please inquire about alternative impedances.
- **Multiple units exceed published rating evaluated under EIA 426A noise source and test standard while in a free-air, non-temperature controlled environment.
- ***The average output across the usable frequency range when applying 1W/1M into the nominal impedance. Ie: 2.83V/8ohms, 4V/16ohms.
- Eminence response curves are measured under the following conditions: All speakers are tested at 1w/1m using a variety of test set-ups for the appropriate impedance | LMS using 0.25" supplied microphone (software
- calibrated) mounted 1m from wall/baffle | 2ft. X 2ft. baffle is built into the wall with the speaker mounted flush against a steel ring for minimum diffraction | Hafler P1500 Trans-Nova amplifier | 2700 cu.ft. chamber with
- fiberglass on all six surfaces (three with custom-made wedges).