- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eminence Lil' Texas 12" 125W Guitar Speaker
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 660064 000000612 660064000000612
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Eminence Lil' Texas 12" Guitar Speaker is a lightweight 12" speaker with a little Texas edge. Lil' Texas delivers a very balanced tone with cris...Click To Read More About This Product
The Eminence Lil' Texas 12" Guitar Speaker is a lightweight 12" speaker with a little Texas edge. Lil' Texas delivers a very balanced tone with crisp mids and top end bite, tight bottom end, and very American tonality. Great for classic rock, blues, and country.
Eminence recommends the Lil" Texas speaker as an alternate replacement for the Eminence Tonkerlite speaker in the Rocktron Velocity S1122 and the THD Ported 2 x 12 cabinets.
Put this replacement speaker in the cart.
- Nominal Basket Diameter: 12", 304.8mm
- Nominal Impedance*: 8 ohms
- Power Rating**: 125W
- Resonance: 90Hz
- Usable Frequency Range: 70Hz-5.5kHz
- Sensitivity***: 101
- Magnet Weight: 4 oz.
- Gap Height: 0.28", 7.2mm
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2", 50.8mm
- Thiele & Small Parameters
- Resonant Frequency (fs): 90Hz
- DC Resistance (Re): 7.2
- Coil Inductance (Le): 0.42mH
- Mechanical Q (Qms): 11.29
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes): 0.69
- Total Q (Qts): 0.65
- Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas): 43 liters / 1.53 cu. ft.
- Peak Diaphragm Displacement Volume (Vd): 66cc
- Mechanical Compliance of Suspension (Cms): 0.11mm/N
- BL Product (BL): 12.8 T-M
- Diaphragm Mass inc. Airload (Mms): 28 grams
- Efficiency Bandwidth Product (EBP): 130
- Maximum Linear Excursion (Xmax): 1.3mm
- Mounting Information
- Recommended Enclosure Volume:
- Sealed: Acceptable
- Vented: Acceptable
- Overall Diameter: 12.03", 305.5mm
- Baffle Hole Diameter: 10.95", 278.1mm
- Front Sealing Gasket: fitted as standard
- Rear Sealing Gasket: fitted as standard
- Mounting Holes Diameter: 0.25", 6.4mm
- Mounting Holes B.C.D.: 11.59", 294.3mm
- Depth: 5.07", 129mm
- Net Weight: 4.1 lbs., 1.9 kg
- Shipping Weight: 5.8 lbs., 2.6 kg
- Materials of Construction
- Copper voice coil
- Polyimide former
- Neodymium magnet
- Non-vented core
- Pressed steel basket
- Paper Cone
- Paper cone edge
- Zurette dust cap
- *Please inquire about alternative impedances.
- **Multiple units exceed published rating evaluated under EIA 426A noise source and test standard while in a free-air, non-temperature controlled environment.
- ***The average output across the usable frequency range when applying 1W/1M into the nominal impedance. Ie: 2.83V/8ohms, 4V/16ohms.
- Eminence response curves are measured under the following conditions: All speakers are tested at 1w/1m using a variety of test set-ups for the appropriate impedance | LMS using 0.25" supplied microphone (software
- calibrated) mounted 1m from wall/baffle | 2ft. X 2ft. baffle is built into the wall with the speaker mounted flush against a steel ring for minimum diffraction | Hafler P1500 Trans-Nova amplifier | 2700 cu.ft. chamber with
- fiberglass on all six surfaces (three with custom-made wedges)