- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eminence Professional Series LAB12C 12" Loudspeaker
- Write a Review
- Product H86565
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Professional Series LAB12C 12" Loudspeaker is recommended for vented, sealed, and horn loaded, professional audio enclosures as a subwoofer. It's...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A 12" speaker designed to tackle whatever sonic onslaught you might throw at it.
The Professional Series LAB12C 12" Loudspeaker is recommended for vented, sealed, and horn loaded, professional audio enclosures as a subwoofer. It's also great as an automotive sub.
Each Eminence Professional model can be identified by its cast aluminum Eminence chassis that is lightweight and strong. Aluminum does not conduct the magnetic field out of the gap, thereby making the motor strength higher and the stray magnetic field lower. Eminence coats each chassis and all metal components with an epoxy-acrylic finish using their in-house e-coat process. They can control the thickness of that coating to within 0.001; critical when working with close tolerance transducer motor designs. Eminence then adds front and rear sealing gaskets on each model to accommodate front or rear loading.
There are 26 unique models available in the Professional series. Each was designed with a specific application in mind. From heavy-duty subwoofers, low distortion woofers, and super high-power woofers to lightweight neodymium transducers in truncated frames for line arrays, there is an Eminence Professional model for your application. Each product includes a lot of Made in the USA pride, along with a Seven Year Warranty against manufacturers defects*.
- Nominal Basket Diameter 12", 304.8mm
- Nominal Impedance* 4 ohms
- Power Rating**
- Watts 500W
- Music Program 1000W
- Resonance 22.85Hz
- Usable Frequency Range 25Hz - 0.12kHz
- Sensitivity*** 88.9dB
- Magnet Weight 160 oz.
- Gap Height 0.37", 9.53mm
- Voice Coil Diameter 2.5", 63.5mm
- Resonant Frequency (fs): 22.85Hz
- DC Resistance (Re): 3.11
- Coil Inductance (Le): 1.09mH
- Mechanical Q (Qms): 11.7
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes): 0.34
- Total Q (Qts): 0.33
- Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas): 128.31 liters / 4.53 cu.ft.
- Peak Diaphragm Displacement Volume (Vd): 659cc
- Mechanical Compliance of Suspension (Cms): 0.36mm/N
- BL Product (BL): 13.36 T-M
- Diaphragm Mass Inc. Airload (MMs): 135.63 grams
- Efficiency Bandwidth Product (EBP): 67.29
- Maximum Linear Excursion (Xmax): 13mm
- Surface Area of Cone (Sd): 506.7 cm2
- Maximum Mechanical Limit (Xlim): 22mm
- Recommended Enclosure Volume
- Sealed: 28.32-118.9 liters / 0.8-1 cu.ft.
- Vented: 39.64-141.5 liters / 1.4-5 cu.ft.
- Driver Volume Displaced: 188.6 cu.in. / 3.09 liters
- Overall Diameter: 12.32", 312.93mm
- Baffle Hole Diameter: 10.98", 278.9mm
- Front Sealing Gasket: Fitted as standard
- Rear Sealing Gasket: Fitted as standard
- Mounting Holes Diameter: 0.26", 6.6mm
- Mounting Holes B.C.D.: 11.77", 299mm
- Depth: 6.44", 164mm
- Net Weight: 22lb., 10 kg