- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Empress Effects Midibox2
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J56976 000000000 J56976000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Midibox2 allows you to connect Empress Pedals equipped with a control port to MIDI. It converts the standard 5 pin MIDI cable to a simple guitar ...Click To Read More About This Product
Permits Midi control of Empress Pedals.
The Midibox2 allows you to connect Empress Pedals equipped with a control port to MIDI. It converts the standard 5 pin MIDI cable to a simple guitar patch cable.
- Control Empress Pedals with MIDI - Use MIDI to control any Empress pedal equipped with a control port
- Control up to 4 pedals at once - The midibox has 4 control port outputs that let you control up to 4 Empress pedals simultaneously
- MIDI out - set the internal dip switch to accept midi out messages from the control port and relay them to the other control ports and the midi thru/out connector
- LED feedback - LEDs light up, letting you know when and where MIDI messagess are being sent
Take maximum control of your effects chain. Order today.
- Power Input Voltage: 9V DC
- Power Input Connector: 2.1mm barrel connector (Negative tip)
- Power Consumption: ~ 30mA
- Enclosure Material: Die Cast Aluminum
- Input connector: Standard 5 pin MIDI connector
- Output connector: 1/4" Jack
- Height: 1.25"
- Length: 4.5"
- Width: 2.5"
- Weight: 0.5 lb
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.