- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ernie Ball 2221 Nickel Regular Slinky Electric Guitar Strings - 24 Pack
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L69246 000000000 L69246000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Gauges 10-13-17-26-36-46. Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Electric Guitar Strings feature nickel-plated steel wire wrapped around tin-plated, hex-sha...Click To Read More About This Product
Always have classic tone on hand with this handy 24-pack.
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Electric Guitar Strings feature nickel-plated steel wire wrapped around tin-plated, hex-shaped, steel core wire. Slinky strings provide vibrant, bright, lasting tone and reduce fret wear. This weight balances maximum response from your pickups with playability and bendability.
Ernie Ball replacement strings are precision manufactured to the highest standards and most exacting specs to assure consistency, optimum performance, and long life.
Ernie Ball is the pioneer of rock and roll guitar strings. Jimmy Page, Eric Clapton, Steve Vai, and Slash are among the long list of Slinky players.
Call or click to order today!
- String type: Electric guitar
- Gauges: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Plain strings: Tin-plated, high-carbon steel
- Wound string core: Hex-shaped, steel core wire
- Winding material: Nickel-plated steel
- Winding type: Round wound
- Coated: No
- Number of sets: 1
- Number of strings: 6
- Ernie Ball part number: 2221