- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ernie Ball Paradigm Skinny Top Heavy Bottom Electric Guitar Strings
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J50111 000000000 J50111000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Delivering the legendary Slinky tone Ernie Ball is known for, these Paradigm strings are created with advanced, proprietary manufacturing technology....Click To Read More About This Product
Patented manufacturing technology drives the sound and durability of these strings.
Delivering the legendary Slinky tone Ernie Ball is known for, these Paradigm strings are created with advanced, proprietary manufacturing technology. The result is unparalleled break resistance, durability and an iron-clad guarantee to back it up. Ernie Ball will replace any Paradigm strings that break or rust within 90 days.
Ernie Ball combines its new state-of-the-art wire drawing process with its own patented Reinforced Plain String (RPS) technology to dramatically increase tensile strength by up to 37%. This process also results in an increase in fatigue strength of up to 70% more than traditional string sets.
Each Paradigm string is plasma-cleaned to provide increased corrosion resistance. Ernie Ball's patented Everlast nanotreament repels sweat and buildup to keep your strings clean and crisp without changing their legendary tone and feel.
Fully backed by Ernie Ball replacement guarantee
- Superior break resistance and durability
- Patented RPS technology increases tensile strength by up to 37%
- Delivers up to 70% more fatigue strength than traditional strings
- Plasma cleaned for improved corrosion resistance
- Patented Everlast nanotreatment repels sweat and buildup
- Legendary Slinky tone and feel
Order now to get that legendary Slinky tone and feel.