- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Evans System Blue Marching Tenor Drum Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H70136 000004000 H70136000004000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Evans System Blue tenor head has a 2-ply design with 7mil top-ply and 7.5mil bottom, a combination that delivers tonal clarity and projection whi...Click To Read More About This Product
Designed in cooperation with the Blue Devils percussion staff.
The Evans System Blue tenor head has a 2-ply design with 7mil top-ply and 7.5mil bottom, a combination that delivers tonal clarity and projection while also increasing durability and pitch stability, reducing the need for frequent tuning.
The System Blue series uses Evans' unique Sound Shaping Technology, a damping technique that targets unwanted overtones and provides the control needed to enhance attack, projection, and note definition.
The damping pattern on each head also provides a visual reference for the optimal ˜playing zone' for each drum, offering a target for less experienced lines.
- Unique 2-ply design (7 mil top-ply, 7.5 mil bottom-ply) delivers
- a clear tone, strong projection and increased durability.
- Uses Sound Shaping Technology to target and remove unwanted overtones for more centered sound
- Provides visual reference for targeting optimal playing zones.