- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Evans UV EMAD Bass Drum Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #K83487 000002000 K83487000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
UV series is the number one solution for drummers who are tired of flaked, chipped, and worn out coatings. The patented UV-cured coating provides unm...Click To Read More About This Product
A durable medium weight head with adjustable dampening so you can achieve the perfect, focused sound.
UV series is the number one solution for drummers who are tired of flaked, chipped, and worn out coatings. The patented UV-cured coating provides unmatched durability and consistency of texture while the unique 10 mil film delivers exceptional strength and versatility for a full range of musical applications. Combined with Level 360 Technology™, the UV is the most versatile and durable 10mil drum head that drummers have ever laid their hands on.
The UV EMAD Bass series features the same patented UV-cured coating and durable single-ply 10 mil film from the UV1 series with the addition of their EMAD system for maximum punch and low-end.
- Patented UV-cured coating provides unmatched durability and consistency
- Externally Mounted Adjustable Damping (EMAD) controls the focus and attack
- A single ply offers an open and expressive sound
- Extremely versatile for a wide variety of musical applications
- Level 360 Technology collar design ensures proper contact between drum head and drum shell
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA
Call or click to order today!
- Size(s): Multiple
- Quantity: Individual
- Styles: Multipurpose
- Type: Kick
- Side: Batter
- Texture: Coated
- Plies: 1
- Material: Proprietary
- Thickness (mil): 10mil
- Weight: Medium
- Collar: Standard
- Dampening ring: No
- Country of origin: United States