- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Evans UV EQ4 Bass Drum Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #K83490 000003000 K83490000003000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The UV1 series is the number one solution for drummers who are tired of flaked, chipped, and worn out coatings. The patented UV-cured coating provide...Click To Read More About This Product
Durable patented UV-cured coating and focused, controlled sound.
The UV1 series is the number one solution for drummers who are tired of flaked, chipped, and worn out coatings. The patented UV-cured coating provides unmatched durability and consistency of texture while the unique 10 mil film delivers exceptional strength and versatility for a full range of musical applications. Combined with Level 360 Technology™, the UV1 is the most versatile and durable 10 mil drum head that drummers have ever laid their hands on.
Now expanding into bass heads, the series is launching in three different versions. The UV EQ4 has a fixed internal overtone control ring that reduces sustain and focuses the tonal response of the drum. These drum heads are available in sizes ranging from 16" to 26" in tom and bass hoop variants.
- Patented UV-cured coating provides unmatched durability and consistency
- Made from a single ply of unique 10 mil film
- Overtone control ring reduces sustain and focuses sound
- Extremely versatile for a wide variety of musical applications
- Level 360 Technology collar design ensures proper contact between drum head and drum shell
Call or click to order today!
- Size(s): Multiple
- Quantity: Individual
- Styles: Multipurpose
- Type: Kick
- Side: Batter
- Texture: Coated
- Plies: 1
- Material: Proprietary
- Thickness (mil): 10 mil
- Weight: Medium
- Collar: Standard
- Dampening ring: Yes
- Country of origin: United States