- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Evans UV1 Bass Drum Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #K83516 000005000 K83516000005000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The UV1 series is the number one solution for drummers who are tired of flaked, chipped, and worn out coatings. The patented UV-cured coating provide...Click To Read More About This Product
A durable medium weight head that won't flake or crack.
The UV1 series is the number one solution for drummers who are tired of flaked, chipped, and worn out coatings. The patented UV-cured coating provides unmatched durability and consistency of texture while the unique 10 mil film delivers exceptional strength and versatility for a full range of musical applications. Combined with Level 360 Technology™, the UV1 is the most versatile and durable 10 mil drum head that drummers have ever laid their hands on.
Now expanding into bass heads, the series is launching in three different versions. Standard UV1s feature the same durable 10 mil, single-ply film featured on the tom heads. These drum heads will be available in sizes ranging from 16" to 26" in tom and bass hoop variants.
- Patented UV-cured coating provides unmatched durability and consistency
- Made from a single ply of unique 10 mil film
- A single ply offers an open and expressive sound
- Extremely versatile for a wide variety of musical applications
- Level 360 Technology collar design ensures proper contact between drum head and drum shell
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the U.S.A.
Call or click to order today!
- Size(s): Multiple
- Quantity: Individual
- Styles: Multipurpose
- Type: Kick
- Side: Batter
- Texture: Coated
- Plies: 1
- Material: Proprietary
- Thickness (mil): 10mil
- Weight: Medium
- Collar: Standard
- Dampening ring: No
- Country of origin: United States