- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Expressive E Touche SE USB Expression Controller
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L37280 000000000 L37280000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Initially it may be hard to understand exactly what Touché is, but that’s because there isn’t anything quite like it. Touché is an ultra-expressive c...Click To Read More About This Product
Expressive controller for software instruments.
Initially it may be hard to understand exactly what Touché is, but that’s because there isn’t anything quite like it. Touché is an ultra-expressive controller that reacts to the smallest pressure, the slightest vibration you apply to it, allowing you to feel and experience music with the sensitivity of touch. Press and slide your hand on the surface to modify the sound of your synths. Soft or hard gestures will inﬂuence the intensity of the sound. Percussive or progressive gestures will inﬂuence the rhythm of the sound. It’s all powered by the brains of Lié, the companion software that comes along with Touché. Lié hosts your virtual synthesizer plug-ins, letting you play with included sounds and presets, and also features an intuitive mapping interface for setting up what parameters are modified with each gesture. The main difference between Touché SE and it’s bigger brother is that Touché SE was designed to be a streamlined version for use with your virtual synthesizers, without MIDI and CV compatibility.
There are four shiftings which you can assign one or multiple parameters of your synth to, including top, bottom, left and right, but the real power is the blend between these modes for a world of sound that would be virtually impossible without an extra set of hands or an extensive amount of automation. With the help of Lié, you can create your own custom mappings for unique sound designing options. The best way to understand what’s great about Touché is to watch and listen what it’s capable of.
- Four shiftings: top, bottom, left and right
- Adjustable shifting sensitivity
- Great Amplitude of presure feedback
- Extreme sensitivity, detect the smallest movements
- Hard Surface ideal for rhythms
- 150 Factory presets for the included UVI Workstation plug-in
- 150 Software presets for Massive, Diva, Sylenth and more
Experience a third dimension of control with Touché!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.