- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender '70s Jazz Bass Neck Block Inlay with Fau Ferro Fingerboard
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L18490 000000000 L18490000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Crafted at Fender's Ensenada, Mexico manufacturing facility, this genuine vintage-style Fender Jazz Bass neck features a comfortable “C”-shaped profi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Genuine vintage-style Fender Jazz Bass neck.
Crafted at Fender's Ensenada, Mexico manufacturing facility, this genuine vintage-style Fender Jazz Bass neck features a comfortable “C”-shaped profile and 9.5”-radius pau ferro fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets.
The synthetic bone nut is pre-slotted with “pilot” grooves for accurate spacing when filing the final string slots, and a gloss urethane finish offers a vintage feel. This replacement neck is the perfect way to give your Jazz Bass an authentically ‘70s feel.
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: ‘70s “C” Shape
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25” (184.1 mm)
- Scale Length: 34” (864 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Block
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5” (38.1 mm)
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Truss Rod Nut: Bullet Style
- Tuner Mounting: Vintage-style 4-screw
- Peg Hole Diameter: .625” (15.87 mm)
- Headstock Thickness: .540” (13.71 mm)
- Neck Thickness: 2nd Fret - .820” (20.82 mm), 12th Fret - .920” (23.36 mm)
- Neck Mounting: 4-Bolt
Upgrade or repair your favorite bass. Order today.