- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Bigsby B70 Tremolo
- Write a Review
- Product H83021
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
More and more guitar players are looking to add the sound and look that only a Bigsby can provide. The Bigsby vibrato tailpiece is a type of vibrato ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An iconic tailpiece that adds fun and vibe to arched-top guitars.
More and more guitar players are looking to add the sound and look that only a Bigsby can provide. The Bigsby vibrato tailpiece is a type of vibrato device for electric guitar designed by Paul A. Bigsby. The B70 Tremolo is designed for use on arched-top guitars and allows musicians to bend the pitch of notes or entire chords with their pick hand for various effects.
- Model Name: B-70
- Series: Lightning Series I
- Manufacturing Method: Die Cast
- Manufacturing Material: Aluminum
- Approximate weight: 358 grams/ 12.6 oz.
- Overall Length: 8 11/16/ 220.7 mm
- Overall Width: 3 3/4/95.3 mm
- Arm adjusts with 1/8 Allen wrench and 5/16 socket wrench
- *Designed for use on arched-top electric guitars
Improve the sound and look of your favorite guitar. Order today.