- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Classic Player Series Jazzmaster Neck with Pau Ferro Fingerboard
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L18547 000000000 L18547000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Crafted at Fender's Ensenada, Mexico manufacturing facility, this genuine vintage-style Fender Jazzmaster neck features a comfortable “C”-shaped prof...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Genuine vintage-style Fender Jazzmaster neck.
Crafted at Fender's Ensenada, Mexico manufacturing facility, this genuine vintage-style Fender Jazzmaster neck features a comfortable “C”-shaped profile and 9.5”-radius pau ferro fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets.
The synthetic bone nut is pre-slotted with “pilot” grooves for accurate spacing when filing the final string slots, and a gloss urethane finish offers an incredibly smooth feel. This replacement neck is the perfect way to give your Jazzmaster a classic, vintage-style feel.
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: “C” Shape
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5” (241 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650” (42 mm)
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style Heel Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut: Vintage-Style Slotted
- Tuner Mounting: Vintage-style 2-screw
- Peg Hole Diameter: .358” (9.09 mm)
- Headstock Thickness: .540” (13.71 mm)
- Neck Thickness: 1st Fret - .820” (20.82 mm), 12th Fret - .900” (22.86 mm)
- Neck Mounting: 4-Bolt
Upgrade or repair your favorite guitar. Order today.