- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Classic Series '60s Jaguar Laquer Neck with Pau Ferro Fingerboard
- Write a Review
- L18545 000000000 L18545000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Crafted at Fender's Ensenada, Mexico manufacturing facility, this genuine vintage-style Fender Jaguar neck features a comfortable “C”-sha...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Genuine vintage-style Fender Jaguar neck.
Crafted at Fender's Ensenada, Mexico manufacturing facility, this genuine vintage-style Fender Jaguar neck features a comfortable “C”-shaped profile and 7.25”-radius pau ferro fingerboard with 22 vintage-style frets.
The synthetic bone nut is pre-slotted with “pilot” grooves for accurate spacing when filing the final string slots, and a gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish offers a vintage feel. This replacement neck is the perfect way to give your Jaguar an authentically ‘60s feel.
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: “C” Shape
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25” (184.1 mm)
- Scale Length: 24” (610 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Vintage
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650” (42 mm)
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style Heel Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut: Vintage-Style Slotted
- Tuner Mounting: Vintage-style 2-screw
- Peg Hole Diameter: .358” (9.09 mm)
- Headstock Thickness: .540” (13.71 mm)
- Neck Thickness: 1st Fret - .820” (20.82 mm), 12th Fret .900” (22.86 mm)
- Neck Mounting: 4-Bolt
Upgrade or repair your favorite guitar. Order today.