- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Classic Series '60s Stratocaster Laquer Neck with Pau Ferro Fingerboard
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L01357 000000000 L01357000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Crafted at Fender's Ensenada, Mexico manufacturing facility, this genuine vintage-style Fender® Stratocaster® neck features a comfortable "C"-shaped ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Authentic Fender feel.
Crafted at Fender's Ensenada, Mexico manufacturing facility, this genuine vintage-style Fender® Stratocaster® neck features a comfortable "C"-shaped profile and 7.25"-radius pau ferro fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets. The synthetic bone nut is pre-slotted with "pilot" grooves for accurate spacing when filing the final string slots, and a gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish offers a vintage feel. This replacement neck is the perfect way to give your Strat® an authentically '60s feel.
- 7.25”-radius pau ferro fingerboard
- "C"-shaped neck profile
- 21 vintage-style frets; white dot inlays
- Pre-slotted synthetic bone nut
- Gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Style Vintage-Style Neck Shape "C" Shape Tuner Mounting Config Vintage-style 2-screw Where Used Classic Series
- Fingerboard Material Pau Ferro Neck Material Maple Nut Material Synthetic Bone Position Inlays White Dotss Neck Finish Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer Truss Rod Nut Vintage-Style Slotted Truss Rod Vintage-Style Heel Adjust
- Fingerboard Radius 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Number of Frets 21
- Fret Size Vintage
- Headstock Thickness .540" (13.71 mm)
- Neck Thickness 1st Fret - .820" (20.82 mm), 12th Fret - .900" (22.86 mm)
- Peg Hole Diameter .358” (9.09 mm)
Upgrade or repair your Fender. Order today.