- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Classic Series '60s Stratocaster Laquer Neck with Pau Ferro Fingerboard
- Write a Review
- #L01357 000000000 L01357000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Crafted at Fender's Ensenada, Mexico manufacturing facility, this genuine vintage-style Fender® Stratocaster® neck features a comfortable "C"-shaped ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Authentic Fender feel.
Crafted at Fender's Ensenada, Mexico manufacturing facility, this genuine vintage-style Fender® Stratocaster® neck features a comfortable "C"-shaped profile and 7.25"-radius pau ferro fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets. The synthetic bone nut is pre-slotted with "pilot" grooves for accurate spacing when filing the final string slots, and a gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish offers a vintage feel. This replacement neck is the perfect way to give your Strat® an authentically '60s feel.
- 7.25”-radius pau ferro fingerboard
- "C"-shaped neck profile
- 21 vintage-style frets; white dot inlays
- Pre-slotted synthetic bone nut
- Gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Style Vintage-Style Neck Shape "C" Shape Tuner Mounting Config Vintage-style 2-screw Where Used Classic Series
- Fingerboard Material Pau Ferro Neck Material Maple Nut Material Synthetic Bone Position Inlays White Dotss Neck Finish Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer Truss Rod Nut Vintage-Style Slotted Truss Rod Vintage-Style Heel Adjust
- Fingerboard Radius 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Number of Frets 21
- Fret Size Vintage
- Headstock Thickness .540" (13.71 mm)
- Neck Thickness 1st Fret - .820" (20.82 mm), 12th Fret - .900" (22.86 mm)
- Peg Hole Diameter .358” (9.09 mm)
Upgrade or repair your Fender. Order today.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Quality
Comments about Fender Classic Series '60s Stratocaster Laquer Neck with Pau Ferro Fingerboard:
I bought this to replace a Warmouth (boat shape and compound radius) neck I've not liked since I installed it. I own a Classic Series 60s Telecaster and have always been happy with the feel of the neck, so this was an obvious choice for my Strat. My personal preference is the 7.25" radius, narrow frets, and C shape this neck has, so if you like modern profiles, or flatter fretboards, this isn't for you. The build quality is great, but this being a replacement neck, will need fret leveling, and nut filing done to best fit your guitar. It does not come with hardware.