- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Classic Series "60s Stratocaster Neck with Pau Ferro fingerboard
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L18491 000000000 L18491000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Crafted at Fender's Ensenada, Mexico, manufacturing facility, this genuine Fender Stratocaster guitar maple neck features a comfortable “C” profile a...Click To Read More About This Product
Genuine Fender Stratocaster guitar maple neck.
Crafted at Fender's Ensenada, Mexico, manufacturing facility, this genuine Fender Stratocaster guitar maple neck features a comfortable “C” profile and 7.25”-radius pau ferro fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets and vintage-style heel-adjust truss rod.
The nut is pre-slotted with “pilot” string location grooves to make spacing a breeze when performing the final string slot filing, and a gloss urethane finish offers smooth playability. For true Fender authenticity, it’s also serialized and stamped, with genuine “Original Contour Body” headstock decal.
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: “C” Shape
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25” (184.1 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650” (42 mm)
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style Heel Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut: Vintage-Style Slotted
- Tuner Mounting: Vintage-style 2-screw
- Peg Hole Diameter: .358” (9.09 mm)
- Headstock Thickness: .540” (13.71 mm)
- Neck Thickness: 1st Fret - .800” (20.32 mm), 12th Fret - .900” (22.86 mm)
- Neck Mounting: 4-Bolt
Upgrade or repair your favorite guitar. Order today.