- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender DPT-100 Detachable Pedal Tuner
- Write a Review
- Product 150151
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Stay tuned with Fender's DPT100 detachable pedal tuner. They've made the best even better by updating the industry standard PT10 pedal tuner. An easy...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Stay tuned with Fender's DPT100 detachable pedal tuner. They've made the best even better by updating the industry standard PT10 pedal tuner. An easy-to-read LED note indicator has replaced the note-indicating LED bar. As an additional upgrade, you can remove this tuner from the pedal and use it by itself!
- Removable tuner module for stage and studio use
- High-quality, built-in microphone for acoustic tuning
- 4 modes of tuning operation which include:
- Normal tuning mode calibrated to 440Hz:
- The 8 blue tuning LEDS show the flat or sharp tuning of the note in 5 cent steps. The red center
- tune led shows when the note is in tune.
- Calibrate mode:
- Tuner changes internal calibration frequency from 435Hz-445Hz.
- Auto tuning mode automatically calibrates to an external signal source. Activated either by the built-in external
- mic or " input.
- Flat tuning mode:
- Tuner calibrates in flats, one semitone. The range is one flat (one semitone) through 7 flats (a
- fifth) lower than standard.
- 2 dedicated outputs (1 for muted tuning and 1 for straight signal pass through)
- One for muted tuning
- One for straight signal pass through
- Last function memory recall
- Remembers your settings when turning on and off.
- Bullet-proof construction to endure both the rigors of the road and prolonged studio use