- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Telecaster Neck, 21 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H99858 000001000 H99858000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Genuine Fender Telecaster guitar maple neck features a comfortable "modern C" profile and 9.5"-radius maple fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets. A...Click To Read More About This Product
The real deal from Fender.
Genuine Fender Telecaster guitar maple neck features a comfortable "modern C" profile and 9.5"-radius maple fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets. Also includes standard truss rod and pre-slotted synthetic bone nut. Tinted satin urethane finish on back for smooth feel, with gloss-finish fingerboard and headstock face. Crafted at Fender's Ensenada, Mexico, manufacturing facility.
This replacement neck is for a Fender or Squier by Fender guitar.
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane on Back of Neck, Gloss on Face of Headstock
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone (Melamine)
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- 3/16" Truss Rod Adjustment Nut (at Headstock)
- 6 Pre-Drilled Tuning Machine Holes with 2-Guide Pin Holes for Each Tuning Machine
- Each neck is serialized and stamped during quality inspection
- Walnut "skunk" stripe on back of neck
- Fender Logo on Headstock
Repair or upgrade your guitar with the right neck. Order today.