- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fischer Amps Fischer Amps ALC 161 Charger
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J16817 000000000 J16817000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ALC 161 features the latest charging technology integrated in a professional, practical housing ready to be mounted in a rack. These processor-co...Click To Read More About This Product
The perfect solution for users of several wireless systems on stage, or for laboratory and industrial applications.
The ALC 161 features the latest charging technology integrated in a professional, practical housing ready to be mounted in a rack. These processor-controlled ultra-rapid Fischer Amps chargers make the decision on working with rechargeable batteries easy.
- Rack-mount ready housing, 19"" 1U (44mm), steel
- Fast charging of batteries in 2 to 4 hours
- DeltaV cutoff with micro-controlled electronics
- Seperate supervision per rechargeable battery
- No memory effect when using NiMH batteries
- Detection of faulty batteries
- Trickle charging keeps the batteries charged
- Display of charging status per module
- Integrated switching power supply 90V to 250V without switchover
- Operating voltage / frequency 90 - 250V AC / 50/60 Hz (automatic voltage adjustment)
- Max. input power 50 W
- Type and number of batteries: 16 AA batteries (2850mAh) or AAA batteries (1000mAh) - individual charging
- Charging current: max. 16 x 800mA (AA), 16 x 400mA (AAA) - automatic detection
- Charging time: max. AA batteries 2850mAh - 240 min, AAA batteries 1000mAh - 150 min.
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 483mm x 44mm x 195mm