- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fishman FT-2 Digital Chromatic Clip-On Tuner
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J06220 000000000 J06220000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fishman FT-2 digital chromatic tuner provides quick and accurate tuning for most instruments with a simple flip. Clip it on, flip up the display ...Click To Read More About This Product
Quick and accurate tuning for most instruments with a simple flip.
The Fishman FT-2 digital chromatic tuner provides quick and accurate tuning for most instruments with a simple flip. Clip it on, flip up the display and the FT-2 powers-on. Flip it back down after you're done tuning to shut it off. The large, high-contrast, backlit display is easy to read and shows pitch with ±1 cent accuracy via tuning needles and a multi-color backlight.
It is also incredibly lightweight, weighing only 21 grams, so it won't affect your instruments tone. When flipped down to the off position, its very low profile, so you can leave it in place while you're playing and the soft clip is safe on most finishes.
- Flip it up to turn it on, flip it down to turn it off
- Fully chromatic, automatically displays the note
- Large, easy to read LCD display lights green when in-tune, red for sharp, amber for flat
- Meter style needle display is accurate to +/-1 cent
- Built-in clip-on sensor
- Automatic power save shuts it off after 5 minutes
- Includes one 2032 coin battery
- A0 (27.5 Hz)-C8 (4,186 Hz) detection range
- 1.9in.(48mm)W x 1.7in.(44mm)D x 1.1in. (27mm)H
Tuning just got a lot easier. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.