- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Friedman Power Grid 10 Pedal Power Supply
- Write a Review
- J53062 000000000 J53062000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Friedman Power Grid 10 was designed to address all of the deficiencies Dave encountered with power supplies from other brands over his 27-year hi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Pro-level power, performance and noise reduction for your favorite pedals.
The Friedman Power Grid 10 was designed to address all of the deficiencies Dave encountered with power supplies from other brands over his 27-year history of designing and building pedal boards for the biggest touring guitarists and studio producers. The Power Grid 10 was designed to meet the demands of any player who wants a dead-quiet pedal board, that can be taken anywhere and is tour-ready.
Some of the key features include:
1) Universal power from 100-240Vac meaning you can plug it in anywhere in the world. You will never have to flip switches or worry about a step up or step down transformer.
2) ZERO field hum, which plagues many other power supplies with traditional toroidal transformers.
3) The Power Grid 10 will power virtually any pedal (350mA each per 9V output)
4) 10 isolated outputs and all the cables needed to power your pedals.
5) And for those boards that have no room to mount the power supply underneath, the Power Grid 10 was designed as a riser - yes, with the Power Grid 10 you can mount your pedals right on top of the housing, including your favorite Fuzz pedals, which are known to cause unnecessary proximity hum and infiltrate your other pedals.
-2 x 2.1mm black connector to 2.5mm blue connector - polarity reversed - 20-in. long - right angle connector on both sides, 10 x 2.1mm black connector to 2.1mm black connector - regular polarity - 20-in. long - right angle connector on both sides
-1 x 2.1mm black connector to 1/8-in. phono black connector - 20-in. long - right angle connector on 2.1mm connector.
-1 x 18 V cable - 2.1mm black connector with additional 2.1mm slave connector on one side to 2.1mm black connector - regular polarity - 20-in. long - right angle connector on both sides.
Outputs: The Power Grid 10 provides 10 isolated outputs - 350mA per output at 9Vdc.
Dimensions: 4.5 x 6.75 x 1.75 in.
Weight: 1.5 lbs.
Call or click to order today!
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Reliable Performance
- Guitar Pedals
Comments about Friedman Power Grid 10 Pedal Power Supply:
My pedal rack seems for energized (pardon the pun). The sounds from my guitar seems more vibrant and the power supply works perfectly with my 18v pedal.
- Primary use:
- Was this a gift?: