- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Furman PL-Plus DMC Power Conditioner
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 500825 000000000 500825000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Furman PL-Plus DMC is a power conditioner that features the Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) circuit and the exclusive Linear Filter Technolog...Click To Read More About This Product
Professional power conditioning and reliable line voltage monitoring.
The Furman PL-Plus DMC is a power conditioner that features the Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) circuit and the exclusive Linear Filter Technology (LiFT) that make Furman power conditioner so realiable. The maintenance-free SMP surge protection safely absorbs, clamps, and dissipats the most extreme transient voltage spikes without destruction of the circuit. Furman LiFT ensures optimal performance through linear filtering with no leakage to ground, protecting the audio and video quality of your signal.
Classic Series Furman power conditioner units have super-bright, long-life, retractable LED rack lights that produce virtually no heat and provide an extremely long life span. There is an on/off/dimmer control for the lights. A BNC back-panel connector will accommodate a gooseneck lamp for rear-rack illumination. A front-panel switch controls the gooseneck's operation. The Classic Series units occupy one rackspace each and have a convenient front-panel mounted outlet.
A master switch controls operation of the rear outlets, and the front-panel circuit breaker can be quickly and easily reset should the voltage monitor be overloaded. The Series II power conditioners come with a 10', 14-gauge, heavy-duty power cable.
The PL-Plus has all these Furman Classic Series features, as well as a front-panel digital meter that displays incoming AC line voltage with laboratory accuracy (+/- 1.5 VAC) as well as AC current draw regardless of load reactance, inductance, or resistance (+/- 0.1 amp).
- Retractable LED rack lights with on/off/dimmer control
- Isolated outlet banks to minimize inter-component interference and noise contamination
- BNC back panel connector for gooseneck lamp with front-panel switch
- Maintenance-free surge suppression thanks to Series Multi-Stage Protection Plus (SMP+) circuit with extreme voltage shutdown
- 8 rear-panel outlets and one front-panel outlet
- LED status indicators warn you when voltage is outside of nominal range or when protection has been compromised
- Three widely spaced outlets accommodate bulky AC power transformers
- LiFT (Linear Filtering Technology) with zero ground contamination
- Advanced EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment in unsafe conditions
- Segmented LED Voltmeter monitors and displays incoming line voltage
- 15 amp rating, with high-inrush thermal circuit breaker for added protection
- Two, pull out multi-LED, dimmable lamps
- Captive 3/14 AWG, 10ft. black cord with NEMA 15 plug
- One rack unit space
- Master switch control of rear outlets
Don't live in fear or losing gear because of power outages. Order the PL-Plus today!
- Dimensions: 19"W x 1.75"H x 10.5"D
- Weight: 12 lbs.
- Construction: Steel chassis, .125" brushed and black anodized aluminum front panel; glass epoxy printed circuit boards
- Current rating: 15 amps
- Operating Voltage: 90 to 139 VAC
- Over Voltage Shutdown: 140 VAC typically
- Spike Protection Modes: Line to neutral, zero ground leakage
- Spike Clamping Voltage: 188 VAC peak @ 3,000 Amps, 133 VAC RMS
- Response time: 1 nanosecond
- Maximum surge current: 6,500 amps
- Noise attenuation: 10dB @ 10kHz, 40dB @ 100kHz, 50dB @ 500MHz
- Power consumption: 12W
- Safety Agency Listings: CE, NRTL-C
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.